ISO 3834-Development of quality systems for welding
Do you want to know how your company can make more money while improving the quality of its welded products by introducing the ISO 3834 – Quality requirements for welding – standard? Then this training course is for you!
The training course deals with:
How the standard is structured
What requirements are imposed on those who use and are certified according to the standard. How a company gets round the worst loopholes.
The training course includes the steps of quoting, production, inspection and final documentation. Dealing with additional requirements in EN 1090 (Structural Steel), EN 15085 (Welding of Railway Vehicles and Components) and NORSOK (Welding of Offshore Equipment).
The training course is intended for quality managers, project managers, production managers/supervisors, sales staff and purchasers of welded components.
Contents of the training course:
• What ISO 3834 is, its various parts and how it links to other quality standards – 1 hour
• What must be taken into consideration in a quote and technical review – 1 hour
• Subcontractors, welder and operator tests, Welding Specialist – 1 hour
• Preliminary welding data sheet – Welding procedures – Welding data sheet, welding plan – 1 hour
• Storage and testing of flux material, maintenance and description of equipment, production planning – 1 hour
• Heat treatment after welding, inspection before, during and after welding, deviations, traceability and final documentation. 1 hour
• Links to ISO 9001 and tips in advance of an internal audit – 1 hour
Upcoming training courses
|Training||Training language||Week||Application deadline||Start||Place||Application|
|ISO 3834||34||2021-08-10||2021-08-24||Gothenburg/Online||ISO 3834|
|International Welding Specialist (IWS)||36||2021-08-26||2021-09-08||Gothenburg/Online||Designer|
|Assembly Manager ML-N (normal art)||36||2021-08-28||2021-09-10||Gothenburg/Online||IWS|
|Certified Assembly Manager ML-N||45||2021-09-26||2021-10-08||Stockholm/Online||ML-N|
|Certified Assembly Manager ML-K||49||2021-10-29||2021-11-12||Gothenburg/Online||ML-N|